Once again, many thanks to Greenthumb from Made With Love for this month's subjects.
1. AQUA. I chose to go with a single drop of the latin version, as I couldn't find the colour
2. 4. On my telephone
3. SOMETHING PATRIOTIC. British reared chicken
4. DOOR. My front door from the inside
5. SKYLINE. From our skylight window
6. A MAP. We live almost in the centre of this one
7. LINES. Contour lines, looks like a great hill climb, and not too far away from home
8. WASHING. On the line
9. A FLAG. The union jack outside the civic centre on a beautiful sunny day
10. BROKEN. The only way to remove an overgrown evergreen was to take the wall down.
11. KEYS. To the garden
12. CONSTRUCTION. Our decking and pergola
To view all the other entries and June's subjects, please click here