Friday, 31 May 2013

May Scavenger Hunt

Once again, many thanks to Greenthumb from Made With Love for this month's subjects.

1. AQUA. I chose to go with a single drop of the latin version, as I couldn't find the colour


2. 4. On my telephone


3. SOMETHING PATRIOTIC. British reared chicken


4. DOOR. My front door from the inside


5. SKYLINE. From our skylight window


6. A MAP. We live almost in the centre of this one


7. LINES. Contour lines, looks like a great hill climb, and not too far away from home


8. WASHING. On the line


9. A FLAG. The union jack outside the civic centre on a beautiful sunny day


10. BROKEN. The only way to remove an overgrown evergreen was to take the wall down.


11. KEYS. To the garden


12. CONSTRUCTION. Our decking and pergola


To view all the other entries and June's subjects, please click here

12 comments:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Great interpretations - love the deck and the colorful keys.

Lizzy said...

I like your pergola, what do you have growing up it?
Great photos!

Chrissys4Cards said...

As always very well interpreted

Julie said...

I really like your patriotic and lines, and I love Keys because it's such a splash of colour. x

Susan ~ Southern Fascinations said...

Joy... What a great collection for this month's SH. I love seeing how others interpret the list! Can't wait for June's photos... Have pleasant weekend.

Rose Fern said...

Clever shots you have there! Beautiful...I'm wondering about those keys...I bet they lead to a wonderful garden!

greenthumb said...

Thanks for taking part in part in this months Scavenger hunt, I really like your photos of aqua, keys and 4. Greenthumb

Rustic Vintage Country said...

Great set of photos for May! x

Amanda Graham said...

What a lovely set of photos- love the splash of colour in keys especially :)

Little Blue Mouse said...

I love the construction photo!

Fundy Blue said...

Great pictures, Joy! It was fun to see a contour map because I have used and drawn many of them. You have a lovely yard.

Paula said...

Hopefully you'll be able to use that decking area a lot this Summer. Great selection of photos.