Friday, 24 May 2013

Mug Swap

I recently entered this year's Mug Swap, organised by Cupcake Mumma, and was partnered by the lovely Donna at Lost and Found, who sent me this gorgeous VW mug.



It's a lovely sized mug, I'll really enjoy drinking my tea from it, and it's a great reminder of when my older two boys were young and we spent a couple of happy summer holidays travelling around southern England in our orange version.

Thanks Donna.

P.S. Donna also has another blog http://donnasroomforreading.blogspot.co.uk/ on which she writes book reviews. Her latest posting has reminded me how much I enjoyed the books I've read by Susan Lewis, and yesterday I went to the library and borrowed another one, No Child of Mine, the prequel to the book that Donna reviewed. So, thanks again Donna.  xx

4 comments:

Donna T said...

Thank you, Joy! What a lovely mug swap partner you've been!
I do love Susan Lewis! That book is totally harrowing (you have to remind yourself it's fiction) but it's a superb read.
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks again!
Xx

Crafty in the Med said...

I want! I want! I want! LOL!

Its a fantastic mug soooo original!

keep well

Amanda :-)

Issy Goode said...

Ah what a fab mug!

xx

Hannah Brooker said...

Great mug choice! Do link it up tomorrow on my linky up post Joy xx