Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Summer Scavenger Hunt


Just a little update for Rinda's Summer Scavenger Hunt.

No.6. Someone taking a nap (please dont tell him you've seen this, he would not be happy!)


No.8. A tower, at Old Wardour Castle


No.12 A cloud in the shape of something (I can see an elephant's head here, can you?)


No.13. A fence. This fence goes all the way down one side of our garden from the front boundary to the rear boundary


No.14. Stained glass. I just love the way the chairback echoes the shape of the window frame.


If you would like to join the Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt, you can find the details here

17 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

I definitely see the elephant!
And your napper is very cute.
Rinda

Chrissys4Cards said...

Brill pictures - and yes I can see the elephant too.

Jean said...

Poor GM! I wonder if he has a blog with a picture of you snoozing!

Busy Little Chicken said...

Yep, I see the elephant! I love the last picture of the chair and window!

Alison said...

Hi Joy...thanks for stopping by my blog!...and yes, I see your elephant!
Alison xx

Lizzy said...

Just had a look at the link! It sounds like fun and some could be quite challenging to find! Find it hard to keep up with the other scavenger hunt

Miriam said...

Definitely an elephant in the sky! I love your stained glass window and chair, really beautiful. I won't tell on the napper, I am laughing though...

debs14 said...

Great finds! And your secret picture of the 'napper' is safe with me!

Chipper Newman said...

I see the elephant! That is a great cloud picture.

Maria Ontiveros said...

I think the nappers are some of my favorite pictures - especially men who are sound asleep!
Rinda

Becky said...

How funny - I found an elephant's head in the clouds this evening too!

Ladkyis said...

excellent cloud shape!

BJ said...

Yes definitely an elephant's trunk and the stained glass is superb. BJ

Jennie said...

Oh yes - I see your elephant and I love the stained glass - beautiful! J x

Karen said...

The elephant is great, and so are the rest of the photos. You've got a great start!

Missus Wookie said...

Beautiful stained glass and nope we won't tell the napper :)

Textile Recycler said...

I have one of those napping pix too... I'll keep your secret if you keep mine... (shhh)