Wednesday, 31 July 2013

July Scavenger Hunt

I may have mentioned before, but I just love photo scavenger hunts, and Greenthumb's is one I participate in every month. There are always twelve subjects, this months are as follows:

1) Black
on the local map, not far from home


2) 11
from my diary


3) Something very old.
I have a collection of old books, here are just a couple of them




4) Something bright
Part of the bloggy blanket that I participated in this month


5) Coins
counting out the savings jar


6) Technology
my keyboard


7) Numbers
telephone


8) Wheels
a couple of shots from the Warminster Wobble, festival of cycling



9) The great outdoors
Wiltshire, most of it looks like this.


10) Smile
my newest granddaughter, Abi


11) Umbrella
didn't need it much this month


12) Feet
mine, and some others



Click here to view next month's subjects, and to see how others have interpreted this month's. Thanks Greenthumb xx

16 comments:

greenthumb said...

Thanks for taking part, I really enjoying seeing everyone collection, your photos of wheels, smile and black are great.

Missus Wookie said...

Fun to see another photography scavenger hunt and what a cute smile!

dosierosie said...

Great photo's, I agree great smile.
Gillx

Julie said...

Aahh, I think your Smile might be unbeatable this month! x

Fundy Blue said...

Your granddaughter Abi is so sweet! How I wish my workout room had spinning bikes ~ not to mention an awesome view!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Great interpretations - love that smile!

Chrissys for Cards said...

Fabulous interpretation as always - beautiful little smiler.

Louise said...

Lovely photos - I like to collect old books too. Your smile photo is great :)

Susan ~ Southern Fascinations said...

Oh my goodness... who could resist that SMILE! Enjoyed my visit... great photos!

Rose Fern said...

Hi!I also like Greenthumb's SH and take part! Lovely photos! The smile is the absolute winner!

Tracy said...

Brilliant photos Joy xx

Nutter Buttersmith said...

Great pictures...clever on the "feet"! Also, got excited about "something bright" as a fellow crocheter.

Rustic Vintage Country said...

Great photos and the smile is superb! The Warminster Wobble is such a fun name. Suzy x

Little Blue Mouse said...

Gorgeous smile!

Lizzy said...

Great photos! Have you not needed your umbrella yet? We have had a few downpours this week!

Rachel Walters said...

Hi its Rachel Walters here, I am MadAboutBags' daughter! I have started a new blog called LittleMissMakes i would love it if your checked it out. Thanks xxxhttp://littlemissmakes98.blogspot.co.uk or look on blog lovin.