Monday, 1 July 2013

June Scavenger Hunt

The end of another month, and time to show the findings for this months Scavenger Hunt.

1) Purple, some ribbon from a birthday gift


2) 60. The house opposite mine is no.60, and the car parked outside has a 60 registration.


3) Little. This was taken at the beginning of the month, the strawberry has now grown, ripened and been eaten!


4) Eyes. Mine.


5) Animal. Two for the price of one


6) Architectural detail. A converted coach house, love the window arches


7) Ring. G.M.'s wedding ring


8) Light. In my studio, light from the window and a desk lamp


9) Rooftops. From my studio window


10) Ice cream. My favourite


11) A tombstone. This is one from the archives, taken earlier this year on a trip to the lost village of Imber, on Salisbury Plain


12) Art. Mine.


You can check out the Linky for other entries and view the list for July here.
Thanks once again to Greenthumb for hosting.






12 comments:

Rustic Vintage Country said...

Great set of photos and those windows and that door are just lovely! x

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Great interpretations of the clues - the arched windows are fabulous.

Fiona said...

Great pics. Tombstone is lovely (fab lichen detail) and the snap of your cat looking at the one on telly is priceless.

Mum said...

Love the pics. I can see 3 animals in the picture!
Love from Mum
xx

joy said...

Yes, I realized as I scrolled through the pis after posting that the elephant in the room was there as well.
Joy

greenthumb said...

Thanks for taking part in this months Scavenger Hunt, I like your photos of tombstone and art. Greenthumb.

karen said...

You have done really well on completing the list. Great selection. xx

Julie said...

I really like some of your interpretations and I think yours have been the only ones to make me laugh! Love the purple ribbon and the cats, but how could I not love Eyes! :)

joy said...

Thanks Julie, I try to inject a bit of humour if I can xx

Little Blue Mouse said...

I love the architectural detail photo.

Lizzy said...

Great photos! Love the one of your eyes, not sure that I have seen photo of you before?

Paula said...

Well done for getting all 12 clues, once again I fell short. I really like that converted coach house and your art work.