Friday, 12 July 2013

Once a month for a whole year, month 11, July

So far this is the first time in, what, almost a year, that I almost forgot about this project. I took the garden photo and then it completely slipped my mind to take the park photo. Well, that's now been remedied, so, better late than never, here they are.

View 1, the garden


with June's view for comparison


Well, you can see lots of growth in the further bed, and in the closer bed the potatoes are doing well, the shrubs by the fence are coming along nicely, and the runner beans, although not doing marvellously well, are slowly climbing and in flower (although you'll have to click the photo to enlarge it to see the flowers!), plus the wisteria over the pergola is very thick now.

View 2, the park


with June's view for comparison


Only one more month to go to complete the full set.

4 comments:

Chrissys for Cards said...

Lovely pictures - what a difference a month makes

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

It´s lovely to see the turn of the seasons in your place. Thanks for sharing.

Lizzy said...

This is a lovely project to do. I have noticed how bright the greens become in the summer, I think I might do it, I love seeing the changes.

viv said...

It is lovely to see the changes as the months pass by.