Writing this at 7.30 am while its still cool in my studio - the temperature is forecast to be 28 degrees today for about the 14th day in a row, how did that happen? This is England! In July! In 2013! We'll be on a hosepipe ban before too long!
Anyhow, back to the subject in hand, Rinda's Summer Scavenger Hunt, which you can read about here.
I've managed a few more subjects this month, and have only six left to find, the hardest of which, I think, will be a windmill (might have to settle for one of those great big windfarm type thingies, but I'll keep looking out for a real one).
1) Open Air market. We took a trip to Salisbury earlier this week, and I took several snaps, couldn't decide on the best so have included several.
7) A sign, intentionally or unintentionally funny. We recently had a short holiday in North Wales, where everything is signed in both English and Welsh, here are a couple of signs which made me laugh.
Where do you exit if your name isn't Allan?
Sounds right, but the spelling's a bit off
9) Someone or something clearly out of place. This removable bollard is usually just left lying down on the grass, but someone with an obvious tidy gene has left it nicely perched against its neighbour
17) Candles. My second son (FO) recently had his 38th birthday, and as I presented him with his cake he said "If you take the photo from that side, they'll think I'm 83"
18) Local pub/bar/coffee house/teashop. Heading towards our local pub, the Fox and Hounds, just down the hill. (if you click to enlarge, you might just see the sign on the side of the building)
19) A fisherman, on the Afon Conwy, in North Wales
20) A dinosaur. This one jumped out at me while I was browsing through my card stock.
Its now 8.15 and I can feel the temperature rising. Time to switch off the PC. Hope you enjoy your day whatever you are doing and wherever you are.