Saturday, 3 August 2013

The park over the last 12 months

Wow, what an exciting morning, I find my dear little blog has had over 60,000 views since I started in January 2010. Thank you all so much, my lovely followers and readers, it means a lot to me. Although I started this blog just for me it gives me real pleasure to know it's being read by others of you out there in various places all over the world.

And, as the title suggests, here are the twelve views of the park, taken over the past year, in chronological order.











I've decided to give myself another monthly challenge involving views from my windows, please pop back tomorrow for more details.

6 comments:

karen said...

Love the drastic change between Oct and Nov, and the promise of spring in the April view. Great collection. xx

Chrissys for Cards said...

Lovely

Mum said...

It's interesting to see the same view throughout the different months and seasons.
Love from Mum
xx

Starnitesky said...

Lovely to see the park changing with the seasons, love your idea of taking a photo from the same place each time.

Maria Ontiveros said...

Such dramatic changes! Really fun to see.
Rinda

Sandie said...

I love this idea. The trees and colours in October are wonderful.