Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Slowly easing back into it . . .

. . . blogging, that is.

My summer has been very busy, I really dont know where the time went, it's all passed way too quickly, I've hardly had the time to draw breath let alone do much in the way of blogging.

But, dear readers, never fear, I'm still around, and hope to show some favourite images from my summer in the next few days.

Hope you have enjoyed your summer. I may not have written much but I have been keeping up to date with my blog reading and enjoying seeing your gardens, your holidays and your crafty creations.

Back soon,

Joy


5 comments:

karen said...

Yes where did the summer go!! Look forward to seeing the photos. xx

Chrissys for Cards said...


Soon the winter will be with us, and then more time for computer studies when it is too wet, windy or just too cold to be outside.

joy said...

Oh, Chrissy, lets enjoy Autumn first before we start thinking about winter :-)
Joy

Patricia said...

Definitely a busy summer Joy- me too and I can't wait to get down to some serious blogging again and look forward to seeing yours too.
Patricia x

Maria Ontiveros said...

Welcome back!
Rinda