Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Summer Scavenger Hunt, phinal photos.

Well, here in lovely Wiltshire summer has come to an abrupt halt, with lots of rain, strong winds and cool temperatures, just a phew days before the end of Rinda's Summer Scavenger Hunt, which you can read about here.

I've managed to phind all the items on the list, with one small proviso, the animal that I phound was in a phield in North Wales, rather than a zoo, aquarium or nature reserve, I hope that doesn't disqualify me?


My phinal phind is a picture of me (well, a small part of me) with my crochet hook and yarn.


Many thanks to Rinda phor organising this challenge, I'm already looking phorward to next year's.

19 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

There is no disqualification - just fun! I love the last photo especially. Thanks for playing along.
Rinda
p.s. Don't forget to stop by my blog this weekend for the final link-up and check in.

Sandie said...

I phound your photos phun and well done phor phinishing!!

Fundy Blue said...

Congrats on making it to the end of the hunt! My thought is always whatever works ~ however you want to interpret something! I'm sorry that your summer ended so abruptly! Take care!

glitterandglue said...

Well done. So glad you managed to phind a wild animal - just had to be a sheep, didn't it, when you were in Wales. What else could it have been???
Margaret - glitterandglue

Lesley G said...

Well done on getting to the end :)

john-w said...

Your phinal set of photos are great, well done. We live in North Wales so we have seen the temperatures plummet and the wind increase recently too. However it is sunny today, and the temperature has risen a bit. Kind regards, John W #17.

Miriam said...

Phabulous phinds! visitng phrom the scavenger hunt.

BJ said...

I think the sheep is just dandy and what's with all the PHs has your f key broken? BJ

furrypig said...

some great scavenger snaps.... I would love to learn to crochet great shot of you in action!

Andy said...

Love the sheep photograph. As BJ said "its dandy!". Well done.

Deb @ Paper Turtle said...

A clever post and a lovely way to finish the scavenger hunt!

The Mann Fam said...

Nice job

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Our weather is about the same, not surprising as we live so close! Love your chunky crochet and thanks for your kind comments on my shots x

Eileen T said...

Well done for completing the list, Joy. Lovely photos as always.

karen said...

Well done on finding them all. x

S said...

Phantastic!

helena said...

phabulous - my selfie is with my crochet too

marsha said...

love the sheep

~*~Patty S said...

Your photos are fun!
Rinda certainly created a good time for so many photographers all around the globe
Greetings from Virginia, USA
oxo