Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Views from my windows, September

From the kitchen window, runner beans still in full flower, with a newly moved fig tree planted in front of them.


From the back door, the trunk of ONE jasmine plant which covers the whole of one side of the pergola


View of the garden, along the southern boundary


From the front room window, the front garden is a work in progress, and hopefully you will notice a month by month decrease in the amount of grass.


From the bedroom window, looking westwards towards the evening sun


From my studio across the top of the pergola and the back garden


This is a monthly challenge, you can see last month's views here
I'm off now to see if I can find a free linky to add. If you would like to join in with this challenge, please leave a comment with a link to your blog post for the time being, until I add the linky. This is something I haven't done before, so if anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to comment.

3 comments:

Mum said...

Op Shop Mama used this link for her Collections post.

http://www.inlinkz.com/new/index.php?refId=29507

Your Jasmine is huge. I bet the perfume is brilliant when the plant is in flower.

Love from Mum
xx

Sandie said...

I sent you an email link Joy, for a link tool. Love this post, it is a great idea to take a view from your window each month.

Chrissys for Cards said...

All doing well