Tuesday, 5 November 2013

November 5 on 5

Today is the fifth of November, and one of my D-i-L's birthday, so Happy Birthday to Jade, if you are reading this, and see you at the weekend xxx.

It's also the day for Sandie's 5 on 5. I went out this morning to meet my friend Jean at a local garden centre, I purposely arrived a few minutes early to provide my photo opportunity, and here are my five pictures of choice.






I'm fairly sure that I've never seen a pink wheelbarrow before! And, I really want that water feature, please Father Christmas.

11 comments:

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Love the little ghosts among the pumpkins. I always love visiting a garden center. They have so many unique things. Happy Birthday to Jade.

Patricia said...

I do love a good garden centre. Lovely pictures Joy and trust you had a good natter with your friend. There's nothing like it
Patricia x

Sandie said...

The little ghosts among the pumkins caught my eye too - but the hyacinth is my favourite. I can conjure up the beautiful scent and on a cold dull day like this that makes me very happy :)
Thank you for taking part Joy - I always look forward to your photos and what you have to say.

Eileen T said...

I like the pink wheelbarrow. Want one!

Tracy said...

Great photos I really need to set a reminder to take part in this photo challenge, do you have to post on the 5th??

joy said...

Eileen, I saw the wheelbarrow in Palmer Gardens.
Tracy, you have until 25th, follow the link to Sandie's website for details.

Joy xx

Mum said...

I'll have the hyacinths please.
Love from Mum
xx

Chrissys for Cards said...

Love the little pottery ghost. My daughter would definitely get the pink wheelbarrow!

Lizzy said...

that has just reminded me that I have some Hyacinth bulbs that need planting. You just can't beat a good garden centre!

Jean said...

So, where is the cheese scone Joy!!

Miriam said...

I would like that pumpkin please (and a cheese scone)

Lovely 5 in 5. I joined in for the first time today.