Saturday, 16 November 2013

Photo a Day for November, second installment

Prompts from FatMumSlim, as before.

8. Someone I miss, except that this is sometwo I miss. We always knew, when we moved westward, that we would miss out a bit on growing families, but at least when I go back to see them I usually stay for a few days and have a good portion of Nannydom. I can keep in touch with the grandsons on Facebook, but these two cousins aren't quite old enough for that, yet.


9. Mine


10. Book



11. A memory. Our wedding day, 25 years and six months ago, give or take a day or two.


12. Clouds. Early morning. (Except that I think they are mostly vapour trails, rather than clouds, oh well!)


13. Part of me. My wrist and my copper band.


14. Eating. At the birthday party last weekend.


15. In my purse/pocket. I keep these in my pocket (which is why the screen on my phone is so dusty!), they are always with me.


 So we are now half way through the month, please come back next week for some more.

4 comments:

Chrissys for Cards said...

Fab photos. Gorgeous grandchildren, lucky you.

karen said...

As always a good varied selection of shots. Xx

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Great photos - love the grandbabies. Do you Skype? That's good for even the little ones.

Tracy said...

Those girls are just tooooo cute! Great photos x