Sunday, 24 November 2013

Photo a day for November, third instalment

Prompts as before from FatMumSlim

16. Play - by Shakespeare


17. 5 o'clock (a.m.)


18. Mirror - passenger side of my car on a trip out to Horningsham


19. Where I ate my breakfast - here at home


20. Communication  - the phone extension on my desk.


21. I wish I had this - I'm extremely lucky in that I dont really have a need for anything, but if I did , it would be the same as Eileen.

22. Behind - Cop Heap is visible behind the town.


One more instalment to come, watch this space.



2 comments:

karen said...

Another great selection, not only do we have the same staircase but we have the same phone as well lol. x

Ali said...

Hello Joy, The Romeo and Juliet play looks interesting, I'm guessing it's a modern version. You must be an early bird up at 5.
Ali x