My posting for today's advent calendar is another one from the archives, this was so much fun to do, hope no-one minds that it's not original, click here to view.
And the last instalment of November's photo a day, prompts from FMS :
23. Simplicity, the lovely Cassie
24. A word, this is the word which best describes the last twelve months for us.
25. Quirky. My dear friend Janet knows that I love stripy socks, so she sent me these. If you look closely you'll see they have individual toes, like gloves.
26. A message - on my phone
27. No . . . vember
28. I am grateful for . . . my desk and all my bits and pieces, in my studio
29. Something black, a can of Guinness
30. All done - my list of photos for November