Monday, 2 December 2013

The last of the photos a day for November, and Day 2 advent calendar

My posting for today's advent calendar is another one from the archives, this was so much fun to do, hope no-one minds that it's not original, click here to view.

And the last instalment of November's photo a day, prompts from FMS :

23. Simplicity, the lovely Cassie


24. A word, this is the word which best describes the last twelve months for us.


25. Quirky. My dear friend Janet knows that I love stripy socks, so she sent me these. If you look closely you'll see they have individual toes, like gloves.


26. A message - on my phone


27. No . . . vember


28. I am grateful for . . . my desk and all my bits and pieces, in my studio


29. Something black, a can of Guinness


30. All done - my list of photos for November







7 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

I clicked on the 'Advent' Picture and had a chuckle!
Julie xxxx

karen said...


Well done on completing the list for November. So love you advent post for today. xx

Mum said...

Brilliant.
Love from Mum
xx

Eileen T said...

I was trying to remember who did the 12 days of Christmas last year - now I know!! Great set of photos.

Sandie said...

Great photos, well done for completing

Chrissys for Cards said...

Well done for keeping going. I love the way some alcohol beverage seems to always slip in there.

joy said...

Chrissy, I always try to depict life as it really is, and alcohol plays its part :-)