Friday, 10 January 2014

10/365, new milk jug

GM always makes the early morning pot of tea and brings it upstairs. Recently, while doing the washing up, my old willow pattern milk jug was broken, only the handle cracked off, nothing too serious, but I decided I didn't want to risk losing it altogether as it had been my grandmothers, so once GM had stuck it back together it was put away in my dresser, and I was lucky enough to find a milk jug (with a matching sugar bowl) that matches our teapot, on good old ebay.


5 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

Lucky find
Julie xxxxxxxxx

Borqna said...


Enjoy the beautiful milk jug and the great sugar bowl!

Eileen T said...

That's really pretty.

Crafty in the Med said...

Very nice.....those are Irises aren't they? I collect jugs...there is something about the shape of a jug that I like and must have...not all jugs just some particular ones catch my eye! I always use teapot and jug...my sister says I'm old fashion that a mug and a tea bag is sufficient......naaa I like the old way :-)

keep well

Amanda :-)

Chrissys for Cards said...

I have that set Joy and some bits remain like that little jug.