Sunday, 26 January 2014

25 and 26/365 and a big thankyou . . . . .

. . to everyone who read and commented on my blogiversary post, it's been a fun 4 years and I'm looking forward to lots more. And thanks also to everyone who has commented on my other posts, I'm sorry I haven't had time to acknowledge you all, but be assured I love reading your comments.

25. The gorgeous Cassie, who gives us all so much pleasure.


26. A lovely pile of gardening books, all well thumbed and enjoyed. Making me yearn for this wet winter to be over and done with.


4 comments:

karen said...

Like the books, feel the same re the wet weather itching to get out in the garden. x

Busy Little Chicken said...

I'm reading the gardening books to Joy, just can't wait for this horrid weather to go, and for the spring to arrive! I recently brought two gardening magazines that came with free seeds....keep looking at them in anticipation... :)

simplyvintage said...

Yes, it will be nice to see the back end of winter and to get down the allotment and begin growing things again. Cassie is indeed a gorgeous cat! xxx

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Cassie is a gorgeous kitty! Enjoy your garden books.