Wednesday, 8 January 2014

8/365 and weight loss

Woo hoo, half a kilo down in the first week (that's about 1lb for you people who still use the old fashioned stones and pounds). Not a lot, I know, but half a kilo a week sustained over a period will see me back to target weight before the summer.

You will know, if you read my blog regularly, that I love my job as a Phoenix Trader, I just love being surrounded by all the lovely cards and stationery they produce, so yesterday was really like another Christmas day for me, my new 2014 brochures arrived, together with one of each new-to-the-range card and some lovely red fab-bags (short for fabric, but they really are fabulous - if you like that sort of thing, which I do),


also underneath the fab-bags you can see the pink envelopes, so if one of these drops through your letterbox you'll know what it is. If you aren't on my mailing list and would like one, please let me know, or visit my website, where you can click on the "products" button, then scroll down to "new" to view all the fantastic new range for 2014.Of course there are also lots of old favourites still in the range too.

Today I'll be stamping, sticking and enveloping, so watch out for your brochure in the post over the next few days.

4 comments:

Older Single Mum said...

I have just had a good look through all three of your lovely blogs - my, you're a busy lady - and I'll be keeping an eye on Daisy Row now :) There are some weight loss linky's to join in around in Blogland x

karen said...

lol I would be just the same. xx

Tracy said...

Well done on the weight loss, I think I am still in hibernation mode and eating seems to be part of that!!

Eileen T said...

Well done on the weight loss Joy.