Tuesday, 4 February 2014

34 and 35/365 and a post about post

I saw Lettermo on Facebook, and decided to tag along, as it's such a great idea. I haven't registered on the actual Lettermo site, just decided it would be a nice thing to do.

Here is the pile of post I sent out yesterday 


At the bottom is a Phoenix brochure and a note for a friend, then a parcel with a card order and a note for a friend, a letter for one of the members of my Post Circle, and a postcard (c/o Postcrossing) to China. Four items out on 3rd of Feb means I'm ahead of the game already.

34/365. I love roast beef with yorkies and veg, washed down with some wine - note the other two have white while mine is red, which in theory means I get twice as much!


35/365. Another cosy pub with a roaring fire, this one is the Full Moon at Rudge, just over the border in Somerset


3 comments:

Sandie said...

That looks great real mail Joy, that will bring some big smiles to those who receive it.
I love pub too with roaring fires and good food. Like your attitude about the red wine. Since it is my wine of preference too maybe I can also have twice as much?!

Fundy Blue said...

That meal looks scrumptious! I can't wait to go to London this summer and experience some true British pubs! Take care!

Busy Little Chicken said...

Good food and red wine....my favourite!! Pub looks nice and homely, bet they serve good beer!! Lots of post sent out, you have been busy!! :)