Thursday, 6 February 2014

37/365

Another day indoors due to the fowl weather (yes, it's raining cocks and ducks again), so just enjoying some (more) me-time at my PC on FB and blogger. I joined FB in 2008 and have been blogging since 2010, and over that period of time I have met some really lovely crafty people. As I'm a bit of a stationery freak, a couple of my favourite "virtual" friends are Becky and Gabriella, who both design and produce greetings cards and other lovely stationery items.


Becky, who is responsible for the lovely range of decorative tape, is "dots and spots" and you can see her range on her website here.

Gabriella designed the wrapping paper, these are individual A4 sized sheets from her Christmas range, and are just right for small gifts. She is "Moobaacluck" and you can view and buy her lovely range here.

It makes me very happy that I can find and befriend so many lovely people from the comfort of my chair.


3 comments:

Gabriella Buckingham said...

dear Joy - you're so kind. Thank you for all your support over the years x Gabs

Busy Little Chicken said...

Glad you're enjoying your indoor 'rain' time!! I love these tapes! I have a green starry one you sent me in a swap a while ago, and really love using it to wrap up swap pressies to send all around!! Still got some left!! :) I, too, am a bit of a stationary freak, but also into fabrics...quite similar really!! :)

Sandie said...

Yes, blogging and the internet have given me wonderful friends too! Love the tapes by the way.