Friday, 28 February 2014

59/365 Post again

Well, I'm delighted to say that it's the last day of February, and I managed to complete my challenge to send out 28 items of hand-written post, this is the last bundle, which went out a couple of days ago,


together with a couple of postcards received through Postcrossing, one is from Belarus and the other from the Netherlands. Yesterday I received two lovely letters from two lovely friends, I now have 5 letters which I shall be replying to, so will be starting the new month in the same fashion.

Also today I shall be posting off a package to New Zealand as part of my "Share Your Country Swap" organised by Kimberley, and I know my swap partner has already posted hers to me so I look forward to receiving that soon, and will blog about it when it arrives.

Tomorrow is the first day of spring, another very good reason to be happy.

1 comment:

Crafty in the Med said...

Hello Joy
Kimberley has been my swap partner in the past and I can assure you the goodies she is sending you you'll love :-) SWAPS rock!!! LOL!

Ages and ages ago I used to have pen friends .....it was so much fun now I've changed it for bloggy friends and it continues to be fun!

keep well

Amanda x