Saturday, 1 February 2014

January Scavenger Hunt

I made quite a good start at the beginning of the month and then lost my way a bit, but I managed to snap most of January's subjects.

1. J is for . . .


2. 1 p.m. That's lunchtime


3. Measurement. That'll be GM making the gravy, then - very scientific


4. Colour. My yarn odds and ends box


5. A corner. My yarn and fabric storage boxes


6. Hats, and 9. A crowd. A crowd of golfers wearing hats (taken from inside my car, hence the smudgy bit at the bottom which is the top of my wing mirror, which I forgot to edit out).


8. Looking down. At hailstones outside the back door.


 10. Natural. A squirrel


 11. Fruit. Orange


12. Roof. Thatched.


Joining in with Greenthumb. To see how others have interpreted the subjects, and to see February's list, please click here.



11 comments:

karen said...

Well done, I never remember the items of the list!! xx

joy said...

I write a list, pin it on my notice board, then just look for one item at a time - makes it easier than trying to remember them all.
joy xx

Sarah Pellew said...

I like your photos what a good idea! x

BadPenny said...

Love this. I tried to keep up with The Scavenger hunt once but failed !

Mairéad said...

Wel done, you managed them all. I really like the squirrel outside your window as we don't get any here.

Cathy said...

Had a little laugh at the name of the house - talk about stating the obvious !
Can anyone join in - I might have a go this month. Will have to do the same as you and pin a list up somewhere handy (and visible) lol
Take care
Cathy

Fundy Blue said...

Hi Joy! I enJOYed you collection of photos this month! I'm sure I'd get into a snarl in your odds and ends yarn box! I find squirrels so much fun! Thanks for choosing its cute photo!

Julie said...

I'd love to rummage through your fabric and yarn stash! Also liked fruit and the cottage. x

greenthumb said...

Thanks for taking part in this months scavenger hunt, I really like your photos of, fruit, colour, and joy. I think you forgot to add you link to the scavenger hunt page. Greenthumb.

Kezzie said...

Your lunch looks tasty - what was in the soup? Lucky to catch a squirrel shot- they usually scarper.
I like the golfer hats- it's more authentic keeping the car bit in!x

Earthworms and Marmalade said...

I love your roof picture! Thatched roofs are so cool looking!
Margaret