I made quite a good start at the beginning of the month and then lost my way a bit, but I managed to snap most of January's subjects.
1. J is for . . .
2. 1 p.m. That's lunchtime
3. Measurement. That'll be GM making the gravy, then - very scientific
4. Colour. My yarn odds and ends box
5. A corner. My yarn and fabric storage boxes
6. Hats, and 9. A crowd. A crowd of golfers wearing hats (taken from inside my car, hence the smudgy bit at the bottom which is the top of my wing mirror, which I forgot to edit out).
8. Looking down. At hailstones outside the back door.
10. Natural. A squirrel
11. Fruit. Orange
12. Roof. Thatched.
Joining in with Greenthumb. To see how others have interpreted the subjects, and to see February's list, please click here.