Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Five on the fifth

It's March, and like my friend Sandie, who runs this meme, I'm getting itchy fingers. I'm clearing and cleaning my conservatory (my greenhouse) and getting ready for the new growing season. I've despatched GM to buy me two packs of potting compost. I can't wait to get out and do things in the garden. But wait I must, it's still far too wet to tackle anything, but while waiting I am also looking, and this is what I see.

Crocuses


Hellebore


Paeony shoots


Raindrops on a tulip leaf


Soldiers and Sailors



7 comments:

About JollyJilly said...

What beautiful flowers joy makes your heart happy doesn't it :-)

Ellie Foster said...

Dear Joy
Lovely photos. Things are further on with you than with me. Spring is on the way...
Best wishes
Ellie

Sandie said...

Joy, your photos have really cheered me up today.
Such beautiful colours and the raindrops and photography is just breath taking. I do love the tulips especially, and the peony's peeping through remind me that our gardens are beginning to come to life. After a crabby day at work I needed this, thank you x
And thank you for joining in again, I so look forward to your photos each month.

Fundy Blue said...

You have lovely flowers, Joy! We've got new snow and no sign of flowers! Thanks for spreading your joy!

Fundy Blue said...

You have lovely flowers, Joy! We've got new snow and no sign of flowers! Thanks for spreading your joy!

Miriam said...

So pretty and filled with such hope that spring is just around the corner. Iv'e never heard of the nickname Soldiers and Sailors for that little Pulmonaria. Thanks.
I went for five signs of spring for my link up, which is sharing a post with ZIZO

Borqna said...

BRAVO Joy!