Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Zizo - Zoom in, zoom out

I've seen several blog posts on this meme, although I'm not actually linking up to anything. (Actually, mine is a Zozi, 'cos I start with the zoom out).

This tea caddy came free with my last purchase of Twinings English Breakfast teabags.


For a couple of weeks I thought it was just an interesting snowflake-type pattern on it, then one day I looked closer at it, and noticed . . .



. . . all the snowflake patterns are made up of teapots, cups, saucers, spoons, kettles and jugs! Cuppa, anyone?

later addition, p.s. Thanks to Miriam, I've found the link-up page, so I've added mine, 'ere 'tis

12 comments:

Miriam said...

This is a wonderful ZIZO Joy, do link up with Helena so that more people can see what you saw.

joy said...

Thanks Miriam, I wasn't sure where to find the link-up, but I've done it now and will edit post to add in the link. Joy x x

helena said...

lovely to have you joining in and yes a lovely tea caddy and fascinating how they used tea things to create the snowflakes

Cheri said...

Interesting what you get to see when you look closer! Great pair.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Love the little teapot snowflakes!

Lizzy said...

I love tins and often buy something just to get the tin!

cranethie said...

I read through your post thinking how clever of them, then scrolled back up to look at the pictures properly. Glanced at the second one and muttered, 'don't know where the cups are on that one. Clicked to enlarge and found myself saying 'oh there they are'

What a lovely idea - they'd make a nice gift. Did you nip back down the shop to see if there were any left?
Cathy

Maria Ontiveros said...

What a fun zizo! And what fun it must have been for the designer of that tin.
Rinda

Jimjams said...

That's a brilliant ZIZO ... just goes to show how the little things are well worth noticing!

Tracy said...

Great ZiZo or ZoZi, it's funny what you you can see if you look a little closer

Karen said...

This is cool! Thanks for linking up!

Missus Wookie said...

Oh this is clever - thanks for sharing!