Wednesday, 2 April 2014

March Scavenger Hunt

Better late than never, here are my entries for Made With Love's March Scavenger Hunt.

1) M is for . . .     minced beef or making burgers


2) 9am       by my kitchen clock


3) Berries     blue berries bought specially for the challenge, yummy.


4) Lit up     a shaft of sunlight shines on the shelving in my studio


5) Grate     


6) Working      putting my stamp on order forms



7) Brickwork       and piles of bricks, in the garden


8) Cutlery      inside my cutlery drawer


9) Flowers


10) Crisp      well, the outside of a large packet of crisps


11) Ticket     an old ticket that I use as a bookmark


12) A coloured door     I just love the different shades of the wood in this door on my sideboard.


A big "thankyou" to Greenthumb for organising this month's scavenger hunt. To see the other entrants, and the list for April, please click the link at the top of the page.

7 comments:

Hannah Brooker said...

Love your photos joy very simple and day to day I really like that. I think I'll snap a few March and join in with Aprils too x

Fiona said...

Your photo for Lit Up is inspired.

Patricia said...

Great set of photos Joy. I like the look of your burger mix which has reminds me I have to make some tomorrow for our upcoming glamping weekend. I do like that shaft of sunlight in your studio. Have a good rest of the week.

Kezzie said...

MMMMM, homemade burgers!
That shaft of sunlight is such a beautiful shot- how fortunate to have captured it!x

greenthumb said...

Thanks for taking part in this months scavenger hunt, I really like your photos of lit up, crisp and M. Greenthumb.

Fundy Blue said...

Better late than never for sure, Joy! The wood in your sideboard is lovely. I haven't heard "sideboard" in forever! Minced beef was clever for M! I'll bet the burgers were yummy! And the pretty flowers! Have a great weekend!

Julie said...

Lovely photos, Joy. I particularly like lit up and grate. And that's the tidiest cutlery drawer I've ever seen! x