Better late than never, here are my entries for Made With Love's March Scavenger Hunt.
1) M is for . . . minced beef or making burgers
2) 9am by my kitchen clock
3) Berries blue berries bought specially for the challenge, yummy.
4) Lit up a shaft of sunlight shines on the shelving in my studio
6) Working putting my stamp on order forms
7) Brickwork and piles of bricks, in the garden
8) Cutlery inside my cutlery drawer
10) Crisp well, the outside of a large packet of crisps
11) Ticket an old ticket that I use as a bookmark
12) A coloured door I just love the different shades of the wood in this door on my sideboard.
A big "thankyou" to Greenthumb for organising this month's scavenger hunt. To see the other entrants, and the list for April, please click the link at the top of the page.