Monday, 28 April 2014

Things that make me happy 111-115/365

Last Monday I was unexpectedly called away as my heavily pregnant daughter-in-law's waters broke, three weeks ahead of due date. I had a few photos ready to post so I'll post those today, and will catch up over the next few days.

111. I had been watching an old recording of the fantastic Paul Lewis playing Beethoven's third piano concerto while doing the ironing (me, not him!)


112. One of the tulips in a pot at the back of the house appears to be triple-headed

 
113. The wisteria on the trellis is almost ready to flower


114. Early morning raindrops on a daffodil leaf


115. My afternoon snack, an orange


Obviously the recent birth of my third granddaughter is an occasion that has given me an immense amount of happiness. I have literally hundreds of photos in the camera taken over the last seven days, so I'll be spending the next few days going through them all, editing etc. and will be back soon with the best of them for my next blog post. I'll also take some time over the next few days to visit all those blogs I follow, and to catch up on what you've all been up to.

3 comments:

Mum said...

Congratulations to you on the birth of your third granddaughter.
Love from Mum
xx

Jan said...

Congratulations-grandchildren are a blessing!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Congratulations! That orange looks delicious, and the raindrops are beautiful.
Rinda