A couple of weeks ago I blogged that I was feeling jaded and now I know why. I usually make a trip to Surrey sometime during the Easter holidays to see the family, but this year, as we have so much scheduled to happen during May, I decided not to make the trip, and I was missing seeing them all. My newest grandchild, who was due on 11th May, decided to put in an early appearance, which meant that Easter Monday saw me quickly throwing a few things into a suitcase and heading eastwards up the A303, and I got to make my Easter holiday trip after all.
So today, here are some of the precious people in my life who add immensely to the happiness that I feel on a daily basis.
116. The 16-year-old grandson, who was requested by his mum to get up at 11am on a weekend morning because of my visit.
117. The 12-year-old grandson, likewise,
118. The 3-year-old granddaughter, my constant companion for almost a week, while her parents were busy
119. The almost 1-year-old granddaughter, an absolute delight
120. And last, but by no means least, the newborn granddaughter within half an hour of arriving back home from the hopsical (her sister's word).
Thanks, boys and girls, I love you all.