Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt, a start.



Once again Rinda has organised a Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt, which you can view here.

I decided that rather than randomly finding stuff, I would try being a bit more methodical, and where possible would go through the list numerically - I know this wont be possible for the whole list, but at least I've made a good start with finding the first three which are:

1) A sign welcoming people to my home town.


2) A garden gnome. Meet Janner, he is a garden gnome, bought for GM by GT for his last birthday. GM is a fan of his home-town football club, Plymouth Argyle, and Janner lives proudly on a shelf in GM's office rather than in the garden where he might suffer from the weather. Does anyone else have a garden gnome in their office, I wonder?


3) Birds on a wire - well one bird on and another watching, as seen from my studio window.


As the next item on the list is a group of tourists, I may have to go a bit further from home to find them.


3 comments:

karen said...

Good start. I have decided to take part in this as well. May first ever!!! Havent started yet though lol. X

Alison said...

Love the bird pic!
Alison xx

Maria Ontiveros said...

Very cool. I really like your welcome sign; good luck on getting them in order. That's quite a challenge!
Rinda