Friday, 6 June 2014

Things that make me happy 153-157/365

153. A pair of craft scissors, 1 handle and 4 interchangeable cutting blades (available this week only 6th-12th June from Lidl at £2.49)


154. Freshly picked raspberries, the first this year


155. The first strawberry, about to be picked


156. Flowers on the runner beans, a promise of deliciousness to come


157. Honeysuckle, smells divine.



Another thing that makes me happy is Rinda's Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt, which started on 1st June. If you would like to join in, the link is here.

3 comments:

Crafty in the Med said...

Hello Joy
We've got Lidl here in Alicante which I don't go to very often yet I'm hearing there are some good offers there. I think it is about time I paid that shop a visit. Smashing photo of the raspberries .....practically taste them!!!

keep well

Amanda xx

Evi @ sexta-feira said...

Oh I love raspberries and strawberries. Yours must be really flavorful if you grow them yourself! Yum! :)

The Silver Bunny said...

Oh, I am totally in sync with this post. Also, it's funny but I was telling a young one yesterday that I actually felt 35 inside (I'm 62). She looked a bit shocked but I noticed on your presentation of yourself that you feel the same. Nice to know I'm not the only cuckoo out there !! x