Saturday, 12 July 2014

Summertime Photographic Scavenger Hunt

During my few days away from home I was able to find quite a few shots for the Scavenger Hunt, which you can read about here.


No 4. A (small) group of tourists, admiring the lake at Exbury Gardens


No 5. A rack of postcards, at Lymington Quay


No 6. An urban street scene, Lymington High Street, from the top and from the bottom



No 7. A rural landscape, from the top of Pepperbox Hill, looking northwards towards Salisbury


No 9. A bakery - well more importantly, at least for GM, a pasty bakery


No 16. A sign in a language other than English - this one in the engine shed at Exbury Gardens 


No 17. A street lamp, this one just across the road from our digs and next to a crinkle-crankle wall


No 18. A waterfall. Not a huge great noisy thing, just a small trickley thing, easy on the ears.


No 19. A bus with a picture on its side (and back)




No 21. A photograph of me with something representing the season. Two things represent summer for me, one of them is ice-cream . . . .


. . . and the other is dipping my toes in the sea.


13 comments:

helena said...

great set of captures - love the look of that bakery and a reminder I must get a photo of my feet paddling

Alison said...

What a lovely collection..I do enjoying seeing all those very British urban street scenes popping up!
Alison xx

Maria Ontiveros said...

Great collection. I especially like the street scene (from the bottom) and the rural landscape.
Rinda

Fundy Blue said...

Thoroughly enjoyable collection of photos, Joy! Thank you!

KC'sCourt! said...

Lovely photos
Julie xxxxxxx

Lady Ella said...

Never been to Lymington - doesn't it look lovely? Nice sunny day for your pics, too!

Becky said...

Lovely captures and I especially like the bakery!

Miriam said...

A really lovely set of finds. The rural landscape is just lovely, a great one of the postcards (mine is rubbish) and I love the group at Exbury Gardens.

Sian said...

Lovely, summery pictures. is that a rum n raisin icecream I spy? it's my favourite..

marshaleith said...

fabulous rural shot...love the clouds

~*~Patty S said...

Really fun photos and great finds for the hunt!
I am right there with you on ice cream and sand between my toes...
Greetings from Virginia USA

MiniOwner said...

You have some super shots.
Sue x

Cheri said...

Lovely captures! That ice cream looks luscious.