OK, off we go then.
1. W is for . . . Wet, a rainy day, taken from my studio window
3. Everyday. Every day for the second half of 2014.
4. Centred. The centred flag of some bunting, given to me by Sandie, hanging in my studio.
5. Peace. My Peace Lily, sadly no flowers at the moment.
6. Ball. GT's well loved Barcelona football, brought back for him by his brother.
7. Luggage. My bag, ready to be packed for my next mini-tour, starting on Thursday.
8. Under. Under my desk, my bin, a bag of mags and some cabling (oops, forgot to edit out the tips of my knees), this is an unusually tidy shot of this area.
9. On your shelf. I love this area of my racking, containing lots of my favourite books, a couple of my works of art, the above-mentioned bunting, my tray of sand-art, a couple of my favourite mugs and a small section of a pile of some of my beermats.
10. Something you do every day. I drink plenty of water from this glass.
11. Glitter. I bought a huge bag of glitter off-cuts recently, and here is some of it made into a greetings card for my new business (Please find and follow my new blog, Station Harry)
12. Sunglasses. I dont wear sunglasses myself, and as it's been such a gloomy month I haven't seen many others wearing them either, so here is a shot of my computer glasses on the windowsill with the sun shining on and through them, taken this morning (yes, today the sun is shining, just in time for the schools to start back early next week!)
Many thanks again to Greenthumb for organising this month's Scavenger Hunt. If you would like to see other interpretations of the list and also the list for September please click here.