Friday, 1 August 2014

Happy Days 210-212/365

210. Home grown tomatoes ripening on the kitchen windowsill, with more on the plants outside (also a few runner beans).


211. I'm not a religious person at all, but I love old churches for the glimpses they give us of past lives. Yesterday I visited two in the nearby village of Sutton Veny, with Eileen, we also had a picnic and a natter, you can read her blog post here. The first, St. Leonards, was partial ruins, with the door at the far end opening into the intact chancel.


212. The second, St. John the Evangelist, is still in use. It has the most magnificent organ pipes I've ever seen.


These pictures bring me up to date to the end of July. I'm going away for a few days so I wont be around again until 12th August. But I have a fun-filled week ahead of me, so hope to come back with loads of Happy photos.

In the mean time I have a new blog up and running, and ready for when I start a new venture in September. Please visit STATION HARRY, with Fab Rick and the Yarnbirds and sign up to follow so that you don't miss the start of my exciting new business. Please also visit, and like, my Facebook page here.

No comments: