Monday, 11 August 2014

Happy Days catch-up 213-223/365

I've been away from home on a "mini world tour", meeting lots and lots of people.

213. Started off in Essex, with a visit to my dear old mum, and a massive pub lunch.


214. Next day I took an early morning walk around the green in Theydon Bois.


215. Later I made my way to Lakeside, where I met up (and had a great shopping experience) with the lovely Sandie of itchifingers


216. Later on and it was over the QE11 bridge and down to Sussex, where I met these three great guys . . .


217. . . and their lovely mum, Clare.


218. Still in Sussex I met up with my very dear friend Amanda.


219. Stayed at hers overnight and the next day we went out for breakfast together (on a bus).


220 and 221. Lunch that day was a picnic at Petworth, where I met up with some of my cousins and some of their spouses



222. The final leg of my tour took me to Surrey, to stay with family, firstly with DO, JP and GDs 1 and 3


223. and then with FO, CH and GD2


Now I'm back home in Wiltshire, recovering.

3 comments:

Eileen T said...

Lovely photos, Joy. It sounds like you had a great time.

Sandie said...

Lovely photos Joy - what a great trip!! Hope to see you again soon xx

Lyn said...

Gosh you need a sit down and a cup of tea after all that!
xxx