Saturday, 13 September 2014

5 on 5, September

I was travelling on 5th September, driving from my mum's in south west Essex to my friend's in south east Suffolk, calling in to see two separate friends on the way, so taking my 5 on 5 photos was completely forgotten. But as it seems that Sandie is OK for us to bend the rules a bit, I decided to do my pictures on 7th instead. I was spending the weekend with my oldest friend (we've been friends for over 50 years!) who lives in Felixstowe. She and her sister took me down to the seafront to see Art on The Prom. The skies were a bit grey and overcast, but despite the lack of people in all but one of my photos I can assure you that the event was very well subscribed and I even managed to find an original painting to match the water theme in my dining room - which will appear in a blog post of it's own after the ceremonial hanging.

So, here we have five photos taken on Felixstowe seafront.






Thanks again to Sandie, you can see other 5 on 5s here

2 comments:

helena said...

fabulously atmospheric and sounds a fun event

Sandie said...

I too love the effects of the dull day , and the photo of the man on the mobility scooter made me smile. Glad you had a good trip and thank you for taking part x