Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Summer Scavenger Hunt 2014

This years Summer Photographic Scavenger Hunt, organised by Rinda is almost over, just another 5 days to go, and I am short of three items. I'm really not now going to have the time to find them, so the missing items are no.12 A mascot, no.15 A juggler and no.11 A horn. I was going to take a photo of the horn symbol on the steering wheel of my car, but someone beat me to it.

I have, however, managed to find another two items, firstly no.8 A tattoo on a person. I've seen loads and loads of tattoos on various strangers all summer long, but simply lacked the courage to ask them if they minded me snapping them, then finally just over a week ago I called in on a friend who was happy for me to take this:


The other one I found, which is one that cant be organised, you just have to wait for it to happen of its own accord, is no.10 A photo bomb, someone lurking in the background, or in my case the foreground, of the photo which is a surprise to the photographer. Here we have a photo of a dragon, which was bombed by a child and was a complete surprise to me.


Once again, many thanks to Rinda for organising the Summer Scavenger Hunt, to see the other entrants for this year please visit here.

1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

You did great capturing as many as you did. I'm really glad you played along. Do stop by the final Linky and join in this weekend. Thanks for participating.
Rinda