Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Happy Days 277-279/365, and something to look forward to

277. I've been working on another blanket, here are the squares ready to be stitched together


278. I've also been working on some new curtains for our bedroom, one pair finished, one to go.


279. After the driest September on record, and also one of the warmest, October has started off with some welcome rain - we really did not want to be getting the hosepipe out at this time of the year.


I mentioned something to look forward to, this is for the ardent photographers and Scavenger hunters amongst you. Eileen (in my playroom) and I, as well as several other bloggy friends, have recently participated in Rinda's Summer Photographic Scavenger Hunt, which we enjoyed immensely, but which finished on 21st September. Eileen mentioned recently on her blog about the possibility of a Winter version, which I think is a great idea, so between us we are going to come up with a list. We're meeting up on 28th October (for lunch in Wetherspoons, yippee) to finalize details, and will hopefully be posting a link and an FB page sometime after that. If you would like to join in, a comment below would be great.

2 comments:

Starnitesky said...

I like the idea of a winter photo hunt, I will look forward to seeing the list.

Sandie said...

I like the idea of another Scavenger Hunt. I enjoy having a reason to take photos, though I don't need an excuse :)