Friday, 10 October 2014

Happy Days 280-283/365

280. Suncatcher in my studio


281. I've joined a free 7-day on-line paper course with Paperphilia, our first task was an origami heart, here's mine, I'm quite pleased with it as a first attempt.


282. A walk through the park, leaves are starting to fall.


283. Last month, while away in Felixstowe, I bought an original painting from the artist (whose name I stupidly forgot to make a note of), to hang on our dining room wall, where all the other paintings are vaguely water/building themed. I found the exact right frame for it, which cost me the vast sum of £2.00, in a charity shop. Our dining room is now completely finished.


1 comment:

Sandie said...

Nice painting Joy, it reminds me of Constable's Flatford Mill.
Well done on the heart, I got a bit addicted to these but was saved by lack of time to make more.