Thursday, 6 November 2014

5 in 5 for November - in my studio

Once again I'm joining in with Sandie's meme, which you can read about here.

My five photos for November 5th were taken in my studio, I was mostly cutting Christmas fabric to put in my kits (which you can see here).

Here is a pile of finished cut pieces


and here are the offcuts, in my bin.


Some larger pieces of fabric on the floor, waiting to be cut.


As I've mentioned previously, I do like Lidl, look at these lovely scissors I bought back in the summer, and the Christmas ribbon I bought this week


These, however, are my favourite scissors. I keep them hidden in my work basket to stop them from being "borrowed" by other family members. These were a treat to myself many years ago, I cant remember how much I paid for them, but they were not cheap.


If you would like to join in with 5 on 5, or read the blogs of those who have, please click here.

2 comments:

Skye said...

You look as though you have been busy and it looks like fun. I know what you mean about the borrowed scissors. I can't find any of my craft scissors at the moment

Sandie said...

Thank you for joining in, Joy. It's lovely to see that beautiful fabric and ribbons, I need a trip to Lidl!! LOL
Good luck with your makes and market stall x