Friday, 14 November 2014

Feeling blue

Having had a very exciting weekend away, attending a fourth birthday party and seeing all my grandchildren, by the time I arrived back home I was very tired and also a little bit emotional (probably due to coming down from a cake-induced sugar high!), so this afternoon, as the rain had passed and the sun was shining, I decided the best thing would be to get outside for some fresh air. I took my camera for a walk around the garden, and was surprised to find that there is still plenty of colour out there beside the usual lovely glowing autumn colours. Here are some of what I found










I am feeling so much better now.

3 comments:

Mum said...

Colours like that will brighten anybody's day.
xx

moonstruckcreations said...

Lovely colours.

Smashing to hear that I am partnered with you in the cracker swap!

Will email you shortly.

Helenxx

Hannah Brooker said...

Beautiful colours Joy no such colours on my garden unfortunately! I hope you're feeling brighter now x