Saturday, 13 December 2014

Happy Days 347/365 and Advent Calendar Day 13

With just twelve days left until the day that everyone is waiting for, I thought I would resurrect this from December 2011:

On the twelfth day of Christmas . . . .

. . . my true love gave to me twelve bottles of Marstons



eleven kitchen utensils



ten socks astripy



nine knives for cutting



eight forks for prodding



seven spoons for slurping



six pies with mince in



five co-old things



four chinese spoons



three fresh rolls



two leather gloves



and a parsnip in a bare tree.



(With apologies to FB friends who have already seen this!)
Wishing a happy and fun-filled festive season to all my readers,
Joy x x x

5 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

Ha Ha thats great!
Julie xxxxxxxxx

Jane Carroll said...

Love it all...but especially the parsnip in a bare tree...priceless!

Hawthorn Spellweaver said...

This tickled me! Nice one :)

viv said...

It is wonderful. Really made me laugh

Mum said...

I had a chuckle the first time round. I have some posts following the twelve days of Christmas for this year. I wonder if anyone wants to join in.
xx