Monday, 15 December 2014

Happy Days 349/365 and Advent Calendar Day 15

There's nothing I like more than a good swap, but this year, with the massive increase in postage prices, I haven't entered many. However, come the approach to the Festive Season and I find them hard to resist.

The first one I entered was Tracy's Christmas Cracker Swap, and I was partnered with Helen, of Moonstruck Creations

Here is the cracker she sent me, wrapped in a lovely piece of seasonal fabric, with a candy cane on the outside, and a couple of extra gifts which wouldn't fit inside the tube!


Here are the contents, unwrapped


Helen made this lovely felt and fabric heart which smells divinely of lavender


These lovely bits will certainly be made use of - the button is the biggest I've ever had at 5cm diameter!


A lovely red candle, which smells of cinnamon, some sparkly nail varnish which I shall attempt to apply for Christmas Day, and a bottle of candied cherry flavour body lotion.


This lovely piece of seasonal fabric and the ties will go in my stash, and I shall attempt not to eat the candy cane all in one go.


Here is the cracker I sent to Helen, which you can read about here


Thanks Helen for being a great swap partner, and thanks Tracy for organising the swap once again.

5 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

The cracker swap is a lovely idea
Julie xxxx

Rustic Vintage Country said...

That's a 'cracking' good swap! Suzy x

Hawthorn Spellweaver said...

How lovely, you have received some delightful gifts! What a lovely idea.

karen said...

Lovely gifts. x

Tracy said...

super crackers xx