Thursday, 18 December 2014

Happy Days 352/365 and Advent Calendar Day 18

Tuesday this week was a lovely day, bright blue skies and sunshine, if a little nippy. GM and I made a spur of the moment decision to go to Bournemouth for the day. I cant go to the seaside without having an ice-cream, even in December - this is Dorset full cream ice-cream, rum and raisin flavoured.


We walked right down to the water's edge, but I resisted the temptation to take off my shoes and socks and dip my toes in the water.


Back into the town centre, and we came across a German Market and funfair. I was also able to resist the temptation to have a ride on the merry-go-round.


We saw Father Christmas, although I think he was a bit bored with hanging around, as he seemed to be stuck into a good book.


Linking with Julie's Scrapbook

6 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

Sounds like you had a lovely day
Julie xxxxx

Borqna said...

Thanks for sharing those beautiful photos. Wow!

Rustic Vintage Country said...

What fun, lovely photos! x

Mum said...

It looks quite sunny and warm. Could have been summer apart from FC.
xx

moonstruckcreations said...

Looks like you had a lovely sunny day!

Helenxx

Hawthorn Spellweaver said...

What a lovely day you had! I could hear the crunch and crackle of the sea as it goes over the pebbles :)