Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Happy Days 363-365/365

363. it has been quite cold the last few days, everything outside is covered with a sprinkling of frost


364. This, believe it or not, is the top of a rusty nail in the downpipe to the waterbutt.


365. My own attempt at flowering hyacinths for Christmas was a dismal failure, but EG and GO came to visit and bought us one which will be in flower fairly soon


This brings me to the end of my 365 of Happy Days for 2014. I'll be starting a new 365, to be posted on a weekly basis here if you would like to follow.

Happy New Year to all my readers and followers, and thank you for your support over the last 12 months.

3 comments:

Eileen T said...

Congratulations on completing the year and I look forward to seeing next year's photos.

I love your frosty photos - so far it's not hanging about long enough in my garden to get a decent picture by the (late!) time I get up.

karen said...

Well done on completing the 365 again. xxx

Mum said...

Very best wishes for the coming year.
xx