Sunday, 28 December 2014

Winter Photographic Scavenger Hunt

December has been quite busy for me - and most other people I guess - so not much yet to show, but I managed a few for No. 1 Reflections in water, the first two taken in the park near home, and the third on a day-trip to Bournemouth.




Only one so far for No. 2 Someone wearing a funny hat (bartender in Wetherspoons), but I'm hopeful I'll see more as the season progresses (and gets colder!)


Our day trip to Bournemouth, where we visited the Aquarium, gave me an opportunity to take some shots for No. 8 A Fish




No. 9 Festive lights, and I didn't even have to leave home for these




And finally, for now, No. 20 Nativity scene, which I found down in town.


If you would like to join in, or view the list, or see what others have found, please visit here

Or add your own link here - oops, somehow managed to add two lots, please ignore second.!



3 comments:

karen said...

Doing well Joy. I am getting there slowly lol. Though saving some for January as something to focus on. xx

Eileen T said...

You're going well. I love the fishes (no idea how I'm going to do that one for myself!) and the water reflections.

Maria Ontiveros said...

I"m enjoying see these pop up! I've been on a blog break and am just now getting back. I will try to participate. I got the Nativity and Festive lights before Christmas ended, and I think the rest can be gotten in the new year.
Rinda