Monday, 12 January 2015

Fat Mum Slim's weekly Photo Prompts, week 2

5. Square. This was given to me in a swap in which I participated last year, isn't it fab? It was made by Jayne


6. Round, bicycle wheel


7. Currently reading - this is amazing, I think everyone should read it.


8. Landscape - looking over the lake from the top of our hill to the other side of the valley


9. Pattern, tree bark


10. Hello, caterpillar, don't normally see you at this time of the year!


11. I see - better with my glasses than without.



For next weeks prompts, click here, or there is a Facebook page


3 comments:

Sandie said...

Great shots Joy - I used to take different angles like the one of your glasses but got out of the habit - love it!! Trying to kick myself back into having fun with my camera too.

yvonne said...

Great pictures :-)

Patricia said...

Lovely set of photos Joy. P x