Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Tree watch 2015

Several of my friends are doing an annual tree watch, which you can read about here, so thinking this was a great idea, I decided to join in, only my tree watch will be a little bit different.

Earlier this year I was eating a plum, and when I reached the stone in the middle it was slightly cracked, and just for the fun of it I took it into the conservatory and stuck it in a pot. Here it is now, and this is the little plum tree that I'll be watching this year.


Pop back next month to see how much it has grown.

5 comments:

Rustic Vintage Country said...

This is going to be fun watching the progress of the plum tree. I've wondered about joining in with the tree thingy, but it's choosing a tree! Suzy x

Hannah Brooker said...

Oh this is great joy! Can't wait to see it grow x

Eileen T said...

Wow, can't wait to see this develop. When you grow your first really big crop, please remember that I love plums ... hint hint !!!!!

karen said...

oh wow that is great, looking forward to watching this with you. x

Patricia said...

Excellent. I'll look forwa to seeing its growth throughout the year. P x