Sunday, 1 February 2015

Winter Photographic Scavenger Hunt, part II

Working slowly through the categories, this month I managed to find a few more.

Firstly No. 3, Ornate door knocker, just a couple, and not very ornate, but slightly more interesting than just plain.



 No. 4. Breakfast. A favourite of mine, lovingly fixed for me by my very own personal in-house breakfast chef (that would be GM)


 No. 5. Something over 100 years old. This is the back internal wall of our garden shed (fondly known as "the chalet"). Our house was built back in the late 20s/early 30s in the grounds of the old East End House and the builders thoughtfully left the old garden walls in position. On the other side of this wall is what used to be the chauffeur's cottage. On our side of the road the wall doesn't continue much further, but on the other side an identical wall runs along the back of the houses almost as far as the park.


No. 11. Polka dots. My oven gloves


No. 15. Bunting. Some bits and pieces ready to start making a set


and a finished set made for GD3.


Finally for this month No. 17. Texture, all found in and around home and garden.







Here's the inky, please add your own post for others to read.





7 comments:

moonstruckcreations said...

Lovely photos :-)

Helenxx

viv said...

Great photos, Joy.
Who's Scavenger Hunt are you doing? Mine is from the Blue Brads House on UKS.

Eileen T said...

You've done well this month. That breakfast looks very tasty!

joy said...

Viv - Eileen and I are doing this hunt together, see the link on the right-hand side of my blog.

Beverley Holland said...

Hi Joy.... I'm back check out my first post it was scary trying to remember how to actually post and link etc. May be calling on you for some info. I love your photos they are always clear and bright. One of my new ventures is to join a photographic/camera club to find out how to actually take good photos... always a good idea to have the person of interest in the middle of a photo :) Take care.

Miriam said...

I love all the textures and the breakfast looks scummy.

Beverly said...

I love your door knockers, I think that one will challenge me.