Saturday, 21 March 2015

Today's the day

. . . that our Winter Scavenger Hunt ends. I've enjoyed doing it, but sadly haven't given it as much attention as I would have liked, for reasons you will already be aware of if you are a regular reader.

However, although I didn't quite manage to finish, I've got a couple of alternatives, so here are my final photos.

14. Partly built new building.
A block of four houses being built on a tiny plot (smaller than my back garden) right on a busy corner opposite the Lidl car park on one side and a row of unused police houses (which, in all probability, will be demolished soon and possibly become part of the proposed site for a new library) on another. No doubt though, someone will want to live there.


18. A shadow . . .
mine.


My final two photos are the alternative options.
Alternative B. A decorated tree
I came across this in the park the other day, no indication of what or why, but it really made me smile.




and alternative A, new life.
The latest addition to my dynasty, GD4 (who is now almost 4 weeks old, feeding properly and gaining weight).


A very big "THANK YOU" to everyone who has taken part in the hunt, I hope you enjoyed collecting your photos as much as I have enjoyed seeing them.

Please add your final submissions to our linky





3 comments:

Maggie said...

Interesting tree. Glad GD4 is coming on well. Thank you for co hosting the hunt. We have all had a lot of fun.

Miriam said...

Hello Joy, Just popping by to say hi & thanks for putting the Scavenger Hunt together with Eileen. I love your shadow and how beautiful to see a wonderful new life.

Sandie said...

I have enjoyed looking at your photos Joy and others who have taken part. Unfortunately I started but did not maintain momentum. So glad GG4 is doing so well, she is beautiful!