Thursday, 9 April 2015

Week Fourteen

Day 92


I've been doing some knitting. Can you guess what this might be? (I'll show next week.)



Day 93


I've had bronchitis, and was given a course of antibiotics.



Day 94


Having been sofa-bound for several days, I've done quite a lot of reading. I really enjoyed this book, a little bit different.



Day 95


I've also been catching up on some overdue post, two letters to my post-circle friends - one in Cumbria, one in Oz, a party invitation acceptance, a Post-crossing postcard and also (not overdue) a birthday card for a friend.



Day 96


I've also had a few relaxing moments in the conservatory, potting on some tomato seedlings.



Day 97


A sudden, and very welcome, improvement in the weather meant I could have a wander round the garden, look who I found just outside the back door.



Day 98


Just around at the side of the house, the ribes is opening up nicely



How was your week?

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I do hope you are feeling better now. I love the ladybird picture. Very effective shadowing.