Thursday, 21 May 2015

The Twentieth Week

Day 134


GO and EG bought me a basket of plants for my birthday last week, the flowers are starting to open now, and smell lovely, I love this variegated ivy next to the spotty ribbon.


Day 135


Several of you have asked, on and off, how I go about collecting the illustrated numbers that I use on this year's 365, well, I take photos of numbers whenever I see one that might do the job, then I cross it off my chart - see below. I try to always keep a couple of weeks in hand, just in case.


Day 136


I've started painting, something I've been wanting to do since I retired (7 years ago!).


Day 137



In the evenings, while sitting down (sometimes watching TV), I like to have something to do with my hands. My current project is a quilt for GD2.


Day 138



I don't think I would have paid the full price (£29.99) for these slippers, but they are well worth the sale price £9.99 that I paid for them



Day 139


A rather spectacular sunrise this morning.



Day 140


Yesterday started with a spectaular sunrise (see above) and ended with stormy skies and the biggest rainbow I've ever seen - too big for one camera shot, so today you get two photos for the price of one.





1 comment:

Mum said...

Spectacular rainbow.
xx